- The administrator of your data processed as part of the recruitment process is MENTAX S.A. with headquarters in Koszalin, at ul. Szczecińska 25a / 5, 75-122 Koszalin, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Koszalin, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000737660, NIP 669-23-88-755, REGON 320012969, as an employer, hereinafter referred to as “MENTAX” . Contact with MENTAX is also possible at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by phone at: +48 22 101 71 71.
- You may contact the Personal Data Protection Officer appointed by MENTAX at the following address: MENTAX SA, IODO, ul. Szczecińska 25a / 5, 75-122 Koszalin, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data in the scope indicated in the provisions of the labor law  will be processed in order to conduct the current recruitment procedure . Providing other data to the extent not specified by law will be treated as consent  to the processing of such personal data. Expressing consent in this case is voluntary, and the consent expressed in this way may be revoked at any time. MENTAX will process your personal data, also in subsequent recruitment of employees, if you expressly consent
consent to this , which may be revoked at any time.
- Your personal data may be transferred only to entities that are entitled to receive them by law. In addition, they may be disclosed to entities with whom MENTAX SA has concluded an agreement for the provision of maintenance services for information systems used in their processing.
- Your data collected in the current recruitment process will be stored until the end of the recruitment process. If you consent to the use of personal data for the purposes of future recruitment, your data will be stored for 6 months.
- You have the right to:
a.right to access your data and receive a copy of it
b. the right to rectify (correct) your personal data;
c. the right to limit the processing of personal data;
d. the right to delete personal data;
e. the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (to the address: UODO, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
- Providing your personal data in the scope resulting from art. 221 of the Labor Code is necessary,
to participate in the recruitment procedure. Providing other data by you is voluntary.
. Art. 22  of the Act of June 26, 1974, the Labor Code (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 1320, as amended) (hereinafter: the Labor Code) and the Regulation of the Minister of Family, Labor and Social Policy of December 10, 2018 in on employee documentation (Journal of Laws 2018 item 2369). ”;
. Art. 22  § 1 point 4-6 of the Labor Code in connection with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection ) (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016, p. 1, as amended) (hereinafter: GDPR). In the case of data specified in art. 221 § 1 point 1-3 of the Labor Code, Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR;
. Art. 6 sec. 1 letter a of the GDPR, and in the case of personal data of specific categories, art. 9 (2) (a) a GDPR;
. Art. 6 sec. 1 letter a GDPR;